Cost includes breaks and materials
This program is only available to Associated who are preparing for the NYS Licensing Exam.
Prepare candidates for the Architect Registration Exam (A.R.E.) Programming, Planning, and Practice Exam by using the instructor’s professional experience and education in architecture.
- The PP&P short course will cover the following:
- A brief overview of the Programming, Planning, and Practice Exam.
- Review of the NCARB Programming, Planning, and Practice Division Statement.
- Review of the NCARB tested competency areas over which ARE candidates will be evaluated.
- Problem solving with the instructor. The attendants will learn how to categorize the problem, identify what is being asked to solve, start the problem, identify why incorrect answers are incorrect and why correct answers are correct.
- Review of Site Zoning Vignette